A brand new original TV anime is coming from Aimi Yamauchi, Teruko Utsumi, and anime studio LIDEN FILMS. It is called Ryman’s Club, and it will have its debut in January 2022 on TV Asahi’s NUMAnimation block.
They have also released the first teaser trailer, two visuals of the business boys, and the lead cast and staff. You can check out the trailer below.
Aimi Yamauchi (Tokyo Revengers episode 9 storyboarder and episode director) conceptualized Ryman’s Club with the help of Teruko Utsumi (Sarazanmai), and will both be writing the series with Yamauchi directing at LIDEN FILMS.
Yozakura Quartet manga creator Suzuhito Yasuda drew the original character designs while Maziro (22/7 animation director) will be adapting them for anime.
The rest of the staff include:
- Photography – Asahi Production
- Editing – Mai Hasegawa (editz)
- Music – fox capture plan
- Audio Director – Satoshi Motoyama
- Audio Production – Glovision
- 2D Works – Gaku Watanabe, Shun Nakajima / Asahi Production Design Department
- 3D Works – FelixFilm
- Director of Photography – Naho Hasegawa
- Art Setting – Masahiro Sato (H.E.D. Works)
- Art Director – Masatoshi Kai
- Backgrounds – Studio KAIMU
- Color Setting – Emiko Onodera
Ryman’s Club follows a group of businessmen from Sunlight Beverages who start a badminton team at work as a corporate team that takes on teams from other workplaces.
Ryman’s Club is coming to TV Asahi’s NUMAnimation block in January 2022.