‘One Piece’ Schedule: Episode 1065 Release Date
One Piece is slowly moving forward with the anime, which is set to catch up to the manga relatively soon. The manga has provided us with some major upheavals in the recent chapters, some of which have not only rocked the foundations of the storyline so far but they have also provided us with some new epic scenes that we cannot wait to see in the anime. While we’re waiting for these developments, in this article, we will provide you with a detailed release guide for the upcoming One Piece anime episodes and what you can expect regarding their release schedule.
One Piece premiered back on October 20, 1999, and has since aired more than 1,000 episodes, generally following a weekly release schedule; the series is currently in its 20th season. Having said that, we have prepared this detailed guide for you, where you can check all the known information regarding the release schedule of the upcoming episodes of this globally popular anime series.
One Piece Episode 1065 release date
Episode 1065 of the One Piece anime series will, as we have confirmed, air on Sunday, June 11, 2023. The series generally follows a regular weekly schedule and airs every Sunday, but there have been instances where the series would take a break. The title of Episode 1065 of the anime, which is the 174th episode of the current season, was revealed to be “The Destruction of the Alliance?! Fire up, the Will of the New Generation!” (Japanese: 同盟壊滅!? 燃えろ新世代の意志！ !). Like, every other episode so far, Episode 1065 is going to air on June 11, 2023, according to the following timelines (worldwide):
- Pacific Time: 7 PM
- Eastern Time: 10 PM
- British Time: 3 AM
- European Time: 4 AM
- India Time: 7.30 AM
- Philippine Time: 10 AM
- Australia Central Time: 11.30 AM
One Piece anime series’ upcoming episodes release schedule
As of the time of writing, not many episodes have a scheduled release date, but knowing how One Piece episode titles are revealed, it won’t be long before we get some more information on the future. It is currently unknown when the series is going to end, so we are definitely in for several additional years of One Piece content. In this section, we are going to bring you a general overview of the upcoming episodes of the One Piece anime so that you can follow the series easily:
- One Piece, Season 20, Episode 1056, “A Countercharge! Law and Kid’s Return-Attack Combination” – April 2, 2023
- One Piece, Season 20, Episode 1057, “For Luffy – Sanji and Zoro’s Oath” – April 9, 2023
- One Piece, Season 20, Episode 1058, “The Onslaught of Kazenbo – Orochi’s Evil Clutches Close in” – April 16, 2023
- One Piece, Season 20, Episode 1059, “Zoro’s Hardship – A Monster! King the Wildfire” – April 23, 2023
- One Piece, Season 20, Episode 1060, “Secrets of Enma! The Cursed Sword Entrusted to Zoro” – April 30, 2023
- One Piece, Season 20, Episode 1061, “Attack of the Devil! Sanji vs. Queen” – May 7, 2023
- One Piece, Season 20, Episode 1062, “Great Fierce Battle! Zoro VS King” – May 21, 2023
- One Piece, Season 20, Episode 1063, “Luffy Accelerates! The Turning Point of a New Era!” – May 28, 2023
- One Piece, Season 20, Episode 1064, “Drunken Dragon Bagua! The Lawless Dragon Closing in on Luffy” – June 4, 2023
- One Piece, Season 20, Episode 1065, “The Destruction of the Alliance?! Fire up, the Will of the New Generation!” – June 11, 2023
- One Piece, Season 20, Episode 1066, “TBD” – TBC
- One Piece, Season 20, Episode 1067, “TBD” – TBC
- One Piece, Season 20, Episode 1068, “TBD” – TBC
- One Piece, Season 20, Episode 1069, “TBD” – TBC
- One Piece, Season 20, Episode 1070, “TBD” – TBC
Where to watch the latest One Piece episodes?
The only place where you can watch One Piece regularly is Crunchyroll. Crunchyroll offers the series regularly through simulcast, but you’ll have to watch it in Japanese, with English subtitles. Other streaming services do offer One Piece as well, but the episodes are not updated regularly so you won’t be able to watch the latest ones.