When Marvel Comics started off, it was a relatively unknown brand. Today, it is – alongside DC Comics – the world’s biggest comic book brand. Specializing in superhero comics, Marvel and DC have defined how comic books are perceived in the West. Now, Marvel has gone even further and has created a multimedia franchise, with the cinematic MCU being one of the company’s biggest assets.
The MCU is going strong and it seems, based on what we’ve seen recently, that it is going to become even stronger in the future, which is a great thing for all fans of comic books, movies, and TV shows. Marvel is a source of fun for millions of fans around the world, and the plethora of emotions that the show contains has inspired us to write this article.
In this article, we are going to give you a list of 100+ Marvel memes that you’ll certainly enjoy.
1. The irony is subtle with these ones… it seems that Asgardians aren’t made like they were used to
2. Strength doesn’t necessarily come in numbers… it comes in the amount of homicidal maniacs you have on your side
3. Ah, these Captain America jokes never get old… like dad jokes… and Chuck Norris jokes… *leaves*
4. Yeah, we don’t really understand Portugese but we assume this one’s funy because it’s Loki, and Loki’s funny…
5. They kinda just copied the last picture haven’t they? This doesn’t to RDJ justice at all…
6. This one is so close to the Captain America elevator jokes that we actually got a migrane reading it
7. The end?
8. Not sure how this one relates to Marvel, but this is truer than anything you’ll read in this article…
9. Because all that was missing in a stand-off between these two was Johnny Depp’s Jack Sparrow! Aye!
10. This one’s deeper than it actually seems. If you connect all the dots, lost parents, orphans, adoptions, unloved children and all of that jazz… that is
11. Well, Venom was honestly a crappy movie, Black Panther and Captain Marvel are definitely overrated… it’s a good thing they didn’t put Civil War on here…
12. And I still don’t see a Yellow Hulk anywhere on this picture!
13. Well, as the great William Shakespeare would say: “To each his own”!
14. Because these two really need to hang out, as if there wasn’t enough chaos already…
15. He looks like a bloddy Sith Lord! Darth Peter? Darth Spider? Darth Man? Darth… no… just no…
16. Just wait for it…
17. A lot of them are actually the one and the same, though? They’re just fancy rephrasals of the same thing… how do you not discern life while taking life?
18. Pam pam pam…
19. Or Australians? Or is it really the one and the same?
20. It’s because you’re stup… so cute and charming
21. Why the hell would Steve go after Gwen? This one’s not from the same universe, even!
22. It’s spelled Chris’ and James’… it’s not a crisis, nor is there just one James… plus, they kind of put everything in this pot, eh?
23. Don’t know if it’s funny or just plain weird…
24. This definitely one of the best ones on our list…
25. He’s alive in every one of these scenes…
26. Loki looks like a Goonies teenage villain in this one…
27. Well, this one just goes to show that memes can also get dark. Very, very dark.
28. This one is a bit old now, eh? But sure, it’s kind of a classic at the same time…
29. This one is not for those under the age of 18…
30. This is you using your in-game skill points very well! Kudos!
31. He just needs the Crocodile Loki as his animal sidekick…
32. Or… is it?
33. This is just an example of a great relationship between siblings. Moving on.
34. Well, the kid’s not wrong…
35. Where’s Arwen, though?
36. Boy, this one escalated quickly…
37. Thet insult from Enola Holmes doesn’t deserve to be anywhere…
38. Because Paul Rudd is just that awesome…
39. It goes to show that S.H.I.E.L.D. simply does a good job with the G-Men
40. Well… we have mixed feelings about this one, honestly, so we’ll just leave it at that…
41. Then don’t write…
42. And in the meantime…
43. This one was a classic when it appeared. Sadly, it’s hasn’t gotten better with age. And apparently, Groot did not either.
44. Methinks this one requires a PhD to fully comprehend…
45. The first two kind of ruines their respective series’, so we don’t mind. Ragnarok was awesome!
47. Lilo & Stitch at its finest…
48. Going back to the earlier one… how did Tony and Steve produce… this?
49. They still haven’t left… at least not all of them…
50. Well, Shazam is a meager character when compared to the Avengers… let’s see them face off against Batman with prep time!
51. You were too… slow… *ba dum tss*
52. Well, this one’s true… actually. This is the difference between an optimist and a pessimist.
53. Mr. Pool, works 24/7, does whatever needs doing.
54. The irony is – he actually did say it. And the universe didn’t crumble.
55. Where’s the Hulk, huh?
56. Well… I’d still try my chances with Vulture, rather than Thanos…
57. Yeah, yeah… The Dark Knight? Joker? Ring a bell?
58. This is one epic collage, we must admit it!
59. Oh, oh, oooooh! An applause for Peter for actually getting the joke!
60. Have you ever heard the story of the antelope that froze in front of the headlights?
61. Why would a guy called Pietro Maximoff from Sokovia teach English? Plus, where’s Professor Hulk?!
62. Ah, the wee disappointments of summer. You can never predict them.
63. Well, this just a twist on the earlier one and, again, it goes to show how a healthy relationship between brothers should develop.
64. He was. He did. Thank you. Can we now move on? It’s been years and no one is talking how they messed up Doc Ock in No Way Home!
65. This actually sounds like one of the most authentic MCU dialogues. Ever.
66. This is more of a gallery of cool photos than a meme, but hey, who are we to judge?
67. Well, that’s one way to look at it, definitely. Or it might be just a simple handshake.
68. Oh, come on, don’t mix these… it’s just blasphemous.
69. I’ll take one Ruffalo to go, and an extra cup of the 50, please. Hold the I.
70. Well, Loki actually didn’t die… or did he? He’s alive? But he wasn’t? So is he dead? Wait, what was this meme even about?
71. That’s actually true. From an anatomical standpoint. It does tend to hurt, though.
72. Catwoman’s not actually a cat. Man-Bat is a bat. Catwoman’s just a woman in a cat-like costume. Lasers don’t work on her unless she’s an idiot. The other two… well…
73. Truer words have never been shown in the form of a MCU-themed meme with four photograps involving four different MCU heroes.
74. Ummm… does the guy who made this know that Hela (and Cate Blanchett for that matter) are women, so they can’t actually be Thor’s… brother?!
75. Captain Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle to the rescue.
76. Have you ever heard the story of T’Challa the Antelope-Frozen-In-Front-Of-The-Headlights? It’s a classic! And it doesn’t have to do anything with the Sith.
77. Really? Quicksilver was an Avenger? Wasn’t that guy an X-Man? Plus, Thanos ultimately failed. Stark killed himself. Everything else was cool. Loki is the most badass one here.
78. This is one way to not do a meme. The gallery’s cool, but hey – don’t break the words!
79. If you’ve seen Zooey Deschanel without bangs, you’ll understand how no one recognized Clark Kent was Superman with the glasses on.
81. Didn’t they, like, brainwash all the Inside Out characters out of the guy? Wasn’t that, like, the whole point?
82. This on actually made us giggle.
83. And to top it all, there’s a fat Peter Quill as an office worker. Yay.
84. Nope. Those four dudes are cooler than anything that the MCU or DCEU could ever offer us.
85. Really? Hulk? The big, fat green guy with anger managment issues? Seriously?!
86. You should’ve put Loki here. Just for the fun of it.
87. Oh, and we’re all just going to pretend like Donald Blake never existed, huh?
88. Well… a little darkness in your humor always does the trick…
89. They seem to be using the same brand of shampoo, hm?
90. This is actually true. We saw the guy in the deli.
91. And that’s exactly what you should’ve expected from Paul Rudd’s daughter.
92. This is what people usually call bipolar disorder.
93. Okay, this one’s funny… but… whose kiss did he actually expect, since there’s only Thor, Steve, and the Hulk there?
94. It’s missing color to be perfect.
95. I’m not sure I get these dad jokes between Peter, Steve and Tony. I get that it’s cute, but I don’t really get the whole point.
96. They should just Scooby-Doo the shit out of this movie *facepalm*
97. They thought we wouldn’t notice, huh? But we did. Oh, we sooooooo did.
98. Just put some lettuce in the guy’s mouth and it’s actually his yearbook photo.
99. I got lost in all the math. So, who’s half of what of whose percentage, what?!
100. If I were Thanos, I’d run away from this bunch. So far a way.
101. This is so funny we decided to leave the best for last. And then… he stabbed him. *giggles*