Minecraft has a lot of things to offer to its players. Enchantments are one such thing in Minecraft. You can enchant your tools with these valuable enchantments. You can also transfer an enchantment from one tool to another. That’s all about upgrading everything in Minecraft. But, how would you transfer enchantments in Minecraft?
You will use a smithing table to transfer enchantments from iron to diamond or from diamond to Netherite. You will have to use an enchanting table to transfer enchantments from gold to diamond. Just put the tool from where you want to move enchantment in the first box of the table. Also, put the other tool on which you wish to transfer enchantment.
Minecraft enchantments are crucial to make your tools and weapons durable, efficient, and long-lasting. If you want to enchant your diamond tools with the same enchantment of your Netherite tools, then Minecraft will pave the way to fulfill your desire. You will be able to upgrade anything you want in Minecraft. But how would you do it, and what would you need to make this transfer possible? Let’s learn about it.
Is It Possible To Transfer Enchantments In Minecraft?
You can transfer enchantments in Minecraft. Each tool requires different things to move the enchantments. But, there are a few restrictions.
- You cannot transfer enchantments from tools to books in Minecraft.
- You cannot transfer enchantments in Vanilla survival without enabling cheats in Minecraft.
- You won’t be able to use a crafting table to transfer enchantments in Minecraft.
How To Transfer Enchantment In Minecraft?
To transfer an enchantment in Minecraft, you will need a smithing table. Smithing will help you upgrade your desired items. But a smithing table only moves enchantments from iron to diamond tools. It will also transfer enchantments from diamond to Netherite tools.
Can You Remove And Keep Enchantments In Minecraft?
You can remove and keep enchantments in Minecraft. But, Minecraft vanilla does not allow you to do both things at once. You can remove all enchantments at once but not a specific enchantment. Minecraft grindstone will serve this purpose for you.
Can You Transfer Enchantments From Diamond To Netherite?
Want to use the diamond tools enchantments for your Netherite tools? Here, you will get a simple way to make it possible. If you’re going to make a Netherite pickaxe, make a diamond pickaxe first. As a result, you will be able to transfer enchantments from diamond to Netherite in Minecraft.
Use the method given below:
- Get a smithing table for this transfer. If you don’t have a smithing table in your inventory, you will have to make it. Crafting a smithing table requires you two iron ingots and four wooden planks. Use a crafting grid to get your smithing table.
- Now, use your smithing table.
- Put your diamond tool in the left square of your smithing table.
- Also, put an iron ingot in the next box.
- It will result in a Netherite tool.
- Now enchant your diamond and place it in the first box of the smithing table.
- Then, put the Netherite tool in the second box.
- As soon as you make this arrangement, enchantments start to transfer from diamond to Netherite.
- Hold on for a few seconds. You will use your diamond enchantments on Netherite soon.
- But you will need to cater to a few given aspects.
- It would be best to mend your damaged diamond tools before transferring them to the Netherite.
- Use mending enchantment to repair your damaged tools.
How To Transfer Enchantments From Iron To Diamond?
Have you ever wished to transfer your iron enchantments to a diamond in Minecraft? Well, Minecraft gives you the chance to make your wish true. You can transfer enchantments from iron to diamond with this easy-to-follow recipe.
1. Collect the required items
To transfer enchantments from iron to diamond, you will need a smithing table. The other required items are:
- Iron: The tool from where you want to transfer the enchantment
- Diamond: The tool on which you want to transfer your enchantment
- Smithing table
2. Make a perfect arrangement
Once you have gathered all the required items, you are ready to place them in their exact position. So, what you will do is:
- Fill the first slot of your smithing table with the enchanted tool. The tool from where you want to transfer your enchantment.
- Then, fill the other slot with the tool that you want to transfer it to. This tool must contain the enchantment that you want to transfer.
3. Transferring of enchantments
Once you have placed all the items at their correct position, your enchantment will start its journey from iron to diamond. The second tool in the smithing table will gain the enchantment of the first tool. It will also lose all of its previous enchantments.
You have successfully transferred the enchantments from iron to diamond. You can use this method to transfer enchantments among iron, diamond, Netherite, etc.
How To Transfer Enchantments From Gold To Diamond?
You can transfer enchantments from gold to diamond in Minecraft. You can get the gold enchantments on a diamond by following these simple steps:
- Instead of using a smithing table, you will use an enchanting table to transfer enchantments from gold to diamond.
- The enchanting table will help you enchant your tools and weapons in Minecraft.
- Enchantments for gold and diamond tools are almost the same. For example, Unbreaking III, Efficiency IV, and Fortune III apply to both gold and diamond.
- Now, add the gold tool to the very first box of your enchanting table. Make sure that it has the enchantment that you want to transfer to your diamond tools.
- Now remove your gold tool.
- Then, place your diamond tools on which you want to transfer your desired enchantment.
- Ensure that you have placed it right in the same box from where you have removed your gold tool.
- Your diamond tool will take on the same enchantments as your gold tool has.
- As a result, you will transfer your desired enchantments from gold to diamond tools in Minecraft.