Millie Bobby Brown Marks 22nd Birthday with David Harbour (50) After Speaking Out on Bullying
Millie Bobby Brown celebrated her 22nd birthday in New York City this week, and one familiar face at the party quickly caught attention, her “Stranger Things” co-star David Harbour.
The celebration took place at Maison Close, according to photos and details shared by TMZ. Brown was joined by her husband, Jake Bongiovi, as well as several friends and colleagues. The actress wore a white ruffled dress layered over pants and carried what looked like a flag as she arrived. Bongiovi chose a black vintage-style jacket paired with a white ruffled shirt. Brown styled her hair in a high pompadour and completed the look with sparkling jewelry.
Millie Bobby Brown brought out some close friends and family together for an intimate birthday party … and, if those David Harbour rift rumors weren't dead before, they certainly should be now. (📸 Backgrid) pic.twitter.com/F4NNIeqbEY
— TMZ (@TMZ) February 22, 2026
Harbour was also seen outside the venue. He kept his outfit casual with a black cap, olive coat, tan pants, and black sneakers. TMZ reported that the 50-year-old actor arrived early and stayed until late in the evening.
Other guests reportedly included their “Stranger Things” co-star Jamie Campbell Bower, director Shawn Levy, Whitney and Connor Leavitt, and members of Brown’s family, including her mother and grandparents. Representatives for both actors did not respond to requests for comment, according to Page Six.
The birthday outing comes months after a report from the Daily Mail claimed there had been tension between Brown and Harbour before filming the final season of “Stranger Things.” The outlet reported that Brown had filed a formal complaint accusing Harbour of harassment and bullying before production began.
An insider alleged, “Millie Bobby Brown filed a harassment and bullying claim before they started shooting the last season. There were pages and pages of accusations. The investigation went on for months.”
The report stated that Harbour was not accused of any sexual misconduct but was the subject of an internal investigation. It also claimed that Brown had a personal representative with her while filming the final episodes.
Despite the rumors, the two actors appeared united at the Season 5 premiere in November. They posed together on the red carpet and seemed relaxed. Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter at the time, Brown addressed the speculation and emphasized their long history working together.
“I mean, we have always been united in that,” she said. “We love this show with everything, and we value our friendship more than anything.” She also described Harbour as “amazing” and said they were “so lucky to have each other.”
With the final season of the Netflix hit approaching, fans are watching closely. For now, the birthday celebration suggests there is no visible tension between the co-stars.
Public rumors can grow fast, especially around popular shows like “Stranger Things.” What stands out here is that both actors continue to appear supportive of each other in public. Still, only they truly know what happened behind the scenes. What do you think about the situation? Share your thoughts in the comments.


