This Friday – November 12 – will be the second birthday of Disney+, a streaming platform that houses everything that’s under the umbrella of House of Mouse. Disney+ is currently the home of two biggest franchises – Star Wars and Marvel Cinematic Universe – along with numerous hours of Disney’s content – animated movies, live-action movies, documentaries, etc.
On so-called Disney+ Day this year, we can essentially expect Disney FanDome (pun intended). Disney today issued a statement, announcing new trailers, first looks, announcements, future projects, and a lot more that fans can be excited about.
“On Friday, November 12 at 6:00am PT, fans can follow along with Disney+ on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for first looks, new trailers, exclusive clips, and appearances from Disney+ creators and stars for upcoming content from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and in select international territories, Star.
Disney announced that event will start this Friday at 6 AM PT. Pixar’s panel will start at 8 AM, while Marvel’s panel will start at 8:45 AM. Fans are expecting new reveals and announcements about all the upcoming projects that were announced long ago, but we still don’t know much about them.
Disney also announced a new content that will be available on the platform on Disney+ day:
- Marvel Assembled: The Making of Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings
- A new documentary titled ‘The Making of Happier than Ever: A Love Letter to Los Angeles’ about Billie Eilish’s recent Disney+ cinematic concert experience.
- ‘Marvel Studios Legends: Hawkeye,’ an episode that revisits all of Hawkeye’s epic moments from the MCU in preparation for the upcoming Disney+ Original Series.
- The live-action/animated musical fantasy romantic comedy film ‘Enchanted’ from 2007, starring Amy Adams and Patrick Dempsey.
- Disney Channel Original Movie ‘Spin’ where Rhea, an Indian American teen, discovers her passion for creating DJ mixes that blend her South Asian culture and the world around her.
- All episodes of ‘Fancy Nancy’ season 3, which will launch day and date with its premiere on Disney Junior.”
Check out the promo video Disney recently released: