The first chapter of One Piecewas published on July 22, 1997. After 25 years on the market, One Piece is still alive and kicking, becoming one of the longest and best-selling manga series in history. One Piece is, today, still one of the most important manga ever written and Eiichiro Oda’s franchise has certainly cemented its place in history.
The anime adaptation of the manga, which launched it to global fame, began airing on October 20, 1999, is also alive and kicking, with more than 1,000 episodes and a lot more to go. One Piece is a source of fun for millions of fans around the world, and the plethora of emotions that the show contains has inspired us to write this article.
In this article, we are going to give you a list of 100+ One Piece memes that you’ll certainly enjoy.
40. Well, the intricacies of Oda’s world aren’t as easy as some might think, but they do deserve a place here.
41. And don’t you. Really.
42. This is, basically, the “Can he beat Goku?” of the modern generation.
43. Maybe not as cheerful as you’d think, hm?
44. And knowing Oda, this doesn’t even seem unrealistic in any way.
45. Well, at least you can enjoy the anime images, right?
46. Burn, burn, burn – the newspaper of fire?
47. Well, Trump’s there by default, a clown always is, but One Piece is as well!
48. Doesn’t it seem like all the guys on here are pirates?
49. Not the Luffy we wanted, but it’s close enough for us to not having to vomit.
50. Well… depends on what your specialty is, right?
51. Well, at least the guy who liked this completely unrelated meme has a One Piece-themed name.
52. So, who did you get?
53. This one doesn’t seems to be quitting… there’s a reason, probably.
54. And he’s not even in Battery Saver mode.
55. One of the best sibling stories ever…
56. Luckily enough Luffy friendzoned her…
57. And it’s not even off… not even by a line…
58. True story, bro…
59. Luckily enough you don’t have to edit my Nintendo Switch Info.
60. Well, we assume that Mexico is not as vivid as the world of One Piece, but the concept is identical.
61. Sure, sure… you could also find the One Piece while you’re at it.
62. Oh, and you’re going to stay there for the foreseeable future.
63. A bit out of context, but not completely wrong, no.
64. Luckily enough, this won’t happen for a while…
65. You really do not want to hear our opinion on the matter…
66. Haters gonna hate…
67. People think this is easy… it’s actually not.
68. We also had the same conclusion…
69. We assume that the characters in One Piece don’t, but you never know.
70. Well, it could definitely have been worse…
71. And it’s not even a correct illustration… this one gave Kaidou a chance.
72. Depends on whether you prefer the giraffe, or the plants, no?
73. Oh, boy… and cry, we did!
74. Well, Zoro might have up ended in the wrong universe, but this is probably the mash-up you needed, but never knew you needed.
75. Well, this is certainly one way to go at it.
76. Wise words spoken by Sanji. You can guess from Luffy’s reaction that he doesn’t really appreciate that wisdom, though.
77. What? Nothing out of the ordinary here, just keep going.
78. Luffy once said that he does not want the answer if it’ll take away the magic of the journey. Usopp, be careful!
79. It seems that everyone can become a neko-girl if you try hard enough.
80. This one of the most authentic cosplays you’ll ever see in your whole life.
81. Still a better movie than Passengers.
82. And it seems that her gender is not really important here… maybe to Usopp?
83. Well, a kudos is in order for the guy who made this much effort to synchronize all of this.
84. Rarely does one single image speak so much as in this case…
85. When you see it – we told you to wait for it!
87. Every student of Japanese right now…
88. This looks like Gandalf…
89. Well, based on what the “canon” looks like, we can perfectly imagine it being like this.
90. If you want to find out what happens in the manga before the chapter is actually released, Twitter is your place to go.
91. Or Bleach, or Naruto, or Dragon Ball, or Digimon, or Demon Slayer, or Jujutsu Kaisen, not Attack on Titan, or Psycho-Pass, or…
92. A little bit of Attack on Titan is always a nice addition to one of Sanji’s famous meals.
93. They’re probably looking at One Piece with envy…
94. True fans will understand… those who don’t… just wait for it…
95. And Luffy’s not even close to being as muscular as The Rock…
96. This is exactly how my fried got tricked into becoming a Jehova’s Witness…
97. Well, Nami is alive and well… so we suppose it actually worked, huh?
98. It’s actually Sunday reference… Attack on Titan might be the odd one out, but it’s all up to your preferences.
99. Well, we all know that One Piece does have its fair share of beautiful girls and Monkey D. Luffy really did manage to friendzone them all. Give him enough time, he’ll friendzone even more. Just you wait and see.
100. You know it’s 行くぞ time when Zoro starts doing this!
101. Coming from a guy with a blade for a moustache and him being one of the most powerful pirates ever, this tear speaks more than any line of dialogue.
Hrvoje Milakovic is co-owner of Fiction Horizon and a big cinephile. Apart from that, he likes to read comics, play games and collect action figures. He has been featured on LifeWire, Yahoo and IMDb, to name a few.