Brad Pitt Plans on Fortifying His Hollywood Hills Mansion as Paranoia Sets In: “He’s Going to Be Installing a Panic Room”

Depositphotos / MEGA
Our Editorial Policy.

Share:

Brad Pitt is reportedly taking no chances after the terrifying break-in at his Los Feliz home. According to RadarOnline, the 61-year-old actor has bought a new Spanish-style mansion in the Hollywood Hills, and he plans to turn it into a fortress with heavy security.

Earlier in June, Pitt’s previous home was broken into by three masked thieves. The burglars jumped over the fence, smashed a window, and stole a number of items, according to BBC. Pitt bought that house in 2023 for $5.5 million.

The Los Angeles police later arrested four suspects, including two 18-year-olds, a 17-year-old, and a 16-year-old. Authorities said these teens were also linked to earlier burglaries involving celebrities like Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban, and LA Dodgers pitcher Yoshinobu Yamamoto. Pitt was not at home during the robbery, but the incident clearly had an impact.

A close friend of Pitt told RadarOnline, “Brad’s never been one to worry, but now even he’s talking about fortifying his walls.” Another friend said, “He’s paranoid – every door, every window is suddenly a potential threat. He’s going to be turning the new home into something near impenetrable.”

Pitt’s new Hollywood Hills mansion reportedly cost $12 million and was bought from Dave Keuning, the lead guitarist of The Killers, and his wife Emilie.

The deal closed on August 5, the same day Pitt’s mother, Jane Etta Pitt, passed away at age 84, according to the Wall Street Journal. The home was originally listed at $13.99 million but Pitt acquired it for less. The mansion measures 8,385 square feet, features six bedrooms and 7.5 bathrooms, and has a view of downtown Los Angeles.

A source told RadarOnline, “He’s not just buying a house – he’s buying protection.” Pitt plans to install a panic room, round-the-clock security, a watchtower, and even anti-drone technology in his new property.

The burglary in June of Pitt’s Los Feliz home was investigated by the Los Angeles police, who reviewed surveillance footage and compared fingerprints. NBC LA reported that the burglars scaled the fence to get inside the property and stole several items. Police noted that the suspects were not specifically targeting celebrities, as other non-famous homes were also hit during their crime spree.

Security has become a serious priority for Pitt after this frightening experience. He isn’t the only one in Hollywood taking extreme precautions; his ex Jennifer Aniston also had a terrifying stalker incident in the past. Sources say the actor is determined to make his new Hollywood Hills mansion nearly impossible to breach.

“He’s going to be installing a panic room and round-the-clock security measures in his new place, including a watchtower and anti-drone tech,” a source shared, emphasizing that Pitt is taking his safety very seriously after the recent scare.

Have something to add? Let us know in the comments!

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments