Lost Ark offers a broad selection of exciting adventures and activities for its players, many of which involve exploring Arkesia’s unique islands. Asura Island is a great location to gather helpful resources and even obtain special items, but many players can find the process slightly perplexing.
Asura Island is an Adventure Island event, located in the western part of the map East of Feiton, and North-East of the Cradle of the Sea Fermata and Monte Island. It is situated in the center of Tempest Seas, so players will need a ship to get there.
It can feel complex to get to Asura Island and partake in the events to acquire its amazing rewards. But, getting there and taking advantage of everything Asura Island has to offer can be fairly straightforward with the right approaches.
What Is Asura Island In Lost Ark?
There are various fascinating islands scattered throughout the land of Arkesia, ranging from quaint little island hideaways to larger islands populated with villages and unique landscapes. However, Lost Ark also features some special islands.
Asura Island is classified as an Adventure Island in Lost Ark, meaning that it involves an event and players can only visit the island when it’s active. There’s plenty to see and do on Asura Island, and players can walk away – or, sail away – with many handy items, currencies, and even unique rewards.
How To Get To Asura Island In Lost Ark
Asura Island is located in the western part of the map, east of Feiton. Specifically, it’s situated North-East of the Cradle of the Sea Fermata and Monte Island. It’s situated in the center of Tempest Seas, so players will need a ship to reach the island. Below is a map, thanks to The Games Cabin:
Players would have first needed to unlock the sailing ability in Lost Ark before they can travel via ship on Arkesia’s World Map. The sailing ability can be unlocked after completing the Set Sail quest, the final quest in the East Luterra storyline.
While this may seem like extra effort, players will need to complete this quest as part of the main questline. Since the main questline is essential for progressing to the endgame and is vital for unlocking powerful class skills and more awesome in-game activities, unlocking the sailing ability to visit Asura Island will be more of a bonus.
Players can keep an eye on Asura Island’s availability using their Procyon’s Compass – a tool that will display numerous scheduled events and dungeons. Follow these steps to make sure you catch the Asura Island event while it’s active:
- Select the compass icon under the minimap in the upper-left corner of the HUD to open Procyon’s Compass.
- Click on ‘Appearance Info’ for ‘Adventure Island’ from the activity tab menu.
- Set and in-game alarm in Lost Ark to track when the Asura Island event begins.
Lost Ark Asura Island Guide
Asura Island is home to a ton of exciting and fun activities for players, including a unique questline and the chance to gather some handy or special Lost Ark items.
Asura Island Quests
Players will need to complete a set of co-op and competitive quests while on Asura Island. Completing these quests will be necessary for obtaining the Asura Island Token.
Soothing the Spirits
A competition quest will begin 3 minutes after players enter the island. This is a PvE co-op quest, requiring players to kill 200 Resentful Spirits.
These Resentful Spirits will drop a certain number of Blood Shards depending on rank. Players will need to compete against other players on Asura Island, defeating mobs in order to win a top spot on the leaderboard.
The main goal of this first quest is to collect as many Blood Shards as possible – specifically, players will need 100 Blood Shards to continue progressing on Asura Island. Below are the Blood Shard rewards for this quest:
- First Place: Rewards players with 15 Blood Shards and 1500 Silver
- Second Place: Rewards players with 14 Blood Shards and 1000 Silver
- Third Place: Rewards players with 13 Blood Shards and 750 Silver
- Participation: Rewards players with 10 Blood Shards and 500 Silver
The next segment of the quest is a competitive PvP co-op quest, where you will need to battle other players on Asura Island in a free-for-all-type deathmatch. This quest requires a total of 600 points across all players to complete it – kills get 10 points, while assists get 5 points, and total Blood Shard rewards are based on point ranks.
You may be tempted to go in guns blazing, but this will take some strategy and wit. It’s better to play on the safer side to ensure to come out on top if possible. Below are the Blood Shard rewards for the quest:
- First Place: Rewards players with 100 Blood Shards and 50,000 Silver
- Second Place: Rewards players with 80 Blood Shards and 30,000 Silver
- Third Place: Rewards players with 70 Blood Shards and 20,000 Silver
- Fourth Place: Rewards players with 50 Blood Shards and 10,000 Silver
- Participation: Rewards players with 20 Blood Shards and 10,000 Silver
Players can check in on their Blood Shard count while they partake in these events and quests on Asura Island. You will be able to progress once you’ve accumulated 100 Blood Shards to buy Challenge of Blood. Follow these steps to see your Blood Shard count, thanks to Rise Up Gamer:
- Open you Inventory
- Select Storage
- Go to Sailing Materials
- Check Blood Shard count
Asura Island Token Guide
Players can obtain the Asura Island Token, otherwise known as the Ghostwhisper island Token, an item that proves the island has accepted the player. These tokens can be exchanged for some awesome rewards with Opher on the Lonely Island.
However, getting your hands on the Asura Island Token will take some specific steps. Players need to purchase Challenge of Blood after accumulating 100 Blood Shards, and the token will only be rewarded after completing Gangwoon’s Rematch – the final quest in Asura Island’s questline.
Players may only receive the Gangwoon’s Rematch quest after coming back, as escaping teleports players from the island. To recap, players must complete the Asura Island tasks in this order:
- Purchase Challenge of Blood from the Island Spirit, this will start the quest chain.
- Complete the A Mysterious Creature quest (triggered by buying the Challenge of Blood). This will reward players with 50 Gold, 2500 Silver, and +1 Courage.
- Complete the Grandwoon’s Rematch quest (Triggered by the Island Spirit). This will reward players with the Asura Island Token, 50 Gold, 2500 Silver, and +1 Courage.
Asura Island Mokoko Seed Locations
There are 2 Mokoko Seed locations on Asura Island, which players can use to acquire awesome rewards from the Mokoko Seed vendor. Their locations are as follows, thanks to Maxroll:
Items Players Can Buy On Asura Island
In addition to the activities, quests, and resource gathering opportunities on Asura Island, players can also buy some awesome items. These items can be purchased from the Island Spirit on Asura Island using Blood Shards.
Below are the useful items players can buy from the Island Spirit (Ghostwhipser Spirit) on Asura Island:
- Challenge of Blood (100 Blood Shards): An Epic level challenging, which is required to obtain the Asura Island Token.
- Bravery Sail Glyph (1000 Blood Shards): An uncommon cosmetic item for player ships.
- Battle Engraving Recipe Selection Pouch (Uncommon) (7 Blood Shards): Weekly cap of 5.
- Battle Engraving Recipe Selection Pouch (Rare) (20 Blood Shards): Weekly cap of 2.
- Bloodstone of Light (3 Blood Shards)
- Bloodstone of Darkness (3 Blood Shards)
Although Asura Island may take more effort than many other Lost Ark activities, it can be incredibly fun and rewarding. Players can obtain useful items as well as unique cosmetics that will add value to the overall Lost Ark experience.