Naruto is one of the most popular anime shows in the world, and it’s no surprise why. The show has everything you could want: ninja battles, intense drama, plenty of humor. Kakashi Hatake is one of the main characters in Naruto and he’s also one of its best characters. Also, his quotes are some of the most memorable lines from any anime series ever created. This article will enlist the best and most awesome Kakashi quotes that’ll make you love him even more than you already do.
Kakashi was always considered as the perfect and elite ninja who had command over exceptional skills. He rose to the limelight and top rank in significantly less time. It’s no surprise that Kakashi is one of the most popular Naruto anime characters. Whether he’s battling with his Sharingan or teaching his students, Kakashi has some great lines to share.
Here are some of our favorite quotes from this beloved character!
Best Kakashi Quotes From Naruto Anime
Kakashi Hatake is a noble and courageous character of the famous Naruto anime series. He is very wise and intelligent, and his great words and skills make him a trendy character in manga and anime history. He is a strong, fierce, and determined fighter who will not hesitate to reach the limits to safeguard his comrades, teammates, and his villagers.
Kakashi said some imposing and memorable words that are still very much loved by Naruto fans. I’ve managed to find all the best Kakashi quotes for you in this article. So scroll down to find your favorite ones and discover some new quotes by your favorite Kakashi.
Powerful and Meaningful Quotes By Kakashi
Kakashi’s personality makes him so attractive and ideal because he has excellent skills in the field and acts cool as a cucumber during a fight. He has a chilling and calm nature as a leader, and sometimes he says some worthwhile things that make us stop and think for a moment at what he said.
Here are some strong quotes with equally strong messages by Kakashi. These quotes are just like him: unique and moral.
1. “Don’t look away. When you live like a shinobi, this is how it ends.”
A person can never run from his destiny, and even if he does, fate always catches up to him. Kakashi here gives the message that running is worthless, and in the end, you have to face the consequences of your choices. Kakashi is a loyal and robust shinobi who meets every challenge with strength and calm.
2. “As long as you don’t give up, you can still be saved!”
I find this quote very powerful in its meaning. A person only gets defeated when he loses hope. Unless he doesn’t give up on his aims, he can achieve anything and could be saved from his plight.
3. “The next generation will always surpass the previous one. It is one of the never-ending cycles in life.”
The cycle of life never ends; an innovation in old times became a tradition in new times. There will be no new inventions without the convention, so it is an essential circle that never stops. Changes are inevitable; many people don’t take to changes kindly, and it took them a lot of te to accept the innovations.
4. “Those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”
Kakashi has a unique and mysterious personality, but the loyalty and determination in his nature were never evasive. He abhors unloyal people, and he stands by his friends and teammate in difficult and good times because he realizes that a person is nothing without his team.
5. “There’s no time like the present, I guess.”
There is no use overthinking your past and clouding your mind with guilt. Future won’t hold any promises unless you make your present wonderful. So live in the moment and stop fussing about the past and future.
6. “The hole in one’s heart gets filled by others around you.”
Love from your friends fills every hole in your heart that can’t be filled with worldly things. The presence of love and happiness that surrounds you by family and friends is wholesome.
7. “Sorry I’m late; I’m afraid I got lost on the path of life”
Life is hard, and it makes you lost in the maze of worldly problems that you forget your purpose in life. It is such a firm quote by Kakashi.
8. “I won’t allow my comrades to die. I’ll protect you with my life. Trust me”
Saving others and caring for their well-being is the actual quality of a good human being. And Kakashi was such a person who vowed never to leave his teammates and friends in time of need. He learned to value his team through hard times and decisions. Nevertheless, he is true to his words and also taught this necessary attribute to his students too.
9. “Forget about revenge. The fate of those who seek revenge is grim. It’s tragic; you will end up suffering and hurting yourself even more.”
The cycle of revenge never ends; always, someone is left behind to take revenge from the person who hurt them or their family. So revenge is not a healthy emotion, and it mostly leads to devastation. It is a double-edged sword that hurts both sides equally.
10. “This place makes me think about the mistakes I’ve made in the past… and I’ve made so many of them.”
Our past is never away from our thoughts; it keeps us reminding our mistakes and bad decisions. Some places and people trigger our memories that will awaken our guilt and pain again. Once bitten twice shy, mistakes make us learn and more cautious not to repeat the same errors.
Famous Quotes By Kakashi
11. “In society, those who don’t have many abilities tend to complain more.”
The people who don’t have any talent or ability tend to ore complain about life. They don’t change their circumstances or make any effort to produce some good change, but all they can do is sit and lament the universe for all they have gone through.
12. “I’m Hatake Kakashi. Things I like and things I hate? I don’t feel like telling you that… my dreams for the future? Never really thought about that. As for my hobbies… I have lots of hobbies.”
Katashi has a cool and unique personality that attracts every eye. His way of introducing himself is so fantastic and captivating that he became a leading personality for his students and the people of his village.
13. “Behind this mask is…Another mask! Pretty cool, huh?”
People have multiple faces for multiple reasons. Nobody shows their true selves to others; they always hide behind masks and disguises. That kind of people are hiding their true intentions and can’t be trusted with anything. But it is not the case with Kakashi’s mask; he wears his intentions and feelings quite openly.
14. “They say that the nail that sticks up is the one that gets hammered down.”
Those with a unique personality that makes them stand out sometimes find it challenging to survive in a homogeneous community. Being unique could be tricky if you don’t have a calm attitude because it is crucial in building relations.
15. “I miss the cute students who’d react to every little thing I say.”
Teaching is a vital profession that is not respected as it should be. The teachers have a low payment rate and bunches of hard work that make them impetuous in their teaching method. The teacher and their efforts should be appreciated. Kakashi is a good teacher who, although he doesn’t like responsibilities he gets them done.
16. “To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward”
True cowards are the ones who remain neutral during a crisis, not those who side with the enemy. To stay silent when you see something terrible happening in front of your eyes is a huge offense. Defending your rights and values and having an open mind to receive others’ perspectives are necessary for a peaceful and free life.
17. “Walking down a path without knowing where you really want to go… Having a grace period like that isn’t so bad.”
Ninja is not all about brute force and skills; it is a sport of strategy. You have to think about your moves and position before the attack.
18. “Even if you do succeed in getting revenge, the only thing that remains is emptiness.”
Hatred and revenge only create a void in you that can not be filled with anything except love. Love and care from your close ones fill the wounds and holes in your heart.
19. “I don’t know what this boy means to you, Guy, but I shouldn’t have to tell you that we never bring our personal feelings into play. I didn’t think you were capable of it.”
Kakashi’s feelings and emotions make him a good leader and shinobi, but this statement makes us question his nature.
20. “They’re no longer your students; they’re my soldiers now!”
Kakashi sees Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura not as a student but as his comrades. He is motivational to his comrades to keep their hope and morale high. He is a bit harsh on his new students, but we can spare Kakashi anything.
21. “The people from this village are different from your average village. Even if it means dying, there’s not a single one of us who would sell out a comrade.”
Loyalty and trust are some considerable qualities in human beings that were present in the villagers of Kakashi. They vowed to keep their family and fellow villagers safe no matter what. It is vital to stand up for your family and loved ones.
22. “Look, it takes a lot to get me worked up, but this time my boiling point’s as low as it’s ever been. The ‘Copy Ninja’ Kakashi, the man who copied one thousand techniques, is about to go on a rampage!”
Kakashi is a fierce fighter who many people fear. When he gets pissed off, there is nothing that could save someone from his wrath.
23. “Father, I always wanted to ask you something. I wanted to know why you, the White Fang of the Leaf, willingly chose to ignore the village code, to abandon a crucial mission to save your comrades?”
Kakashi and his father’s relationship was patchy; he never understood his father, which led to their complicated relationship. He never understood his fathers’ reason to go on a mission leaving his family and loved ones behind.
24. “Don’t you remember Naruto’s words that it’s most painful not to have real comrades inside one’s heart?”
Naruto was a wise and witty person who says the most incredible things sometimes. Her Kakashi was referring to the words of Naruto when he elaborated the need for trusted and loyal comrades in one’s life.
25. “Naruto has a mysterious power…even without saying much, he can become friends with anyone quickly.”
Again Kakashi is pointing towards the funny and friendly nature of Naruto that he can make friends very quickly, and Kakashi always finds making association hard. Naruto has the power of friendship throughout his journey, and that connection helped him overcome the hurdles destiny brought towards them.
26. “A ninja must see the underneath.”
A ninja has to be very strategic and skillful to take his opponent by surprise. He has to see underneath the surface to know about his opponent’s weak points. Every move and strike should be pre-planned to overthrow his competitor.
27. “Can you sense it? You are always before his eyes, inspiring him. You make him strong; you do know that, don’t you, Sasuke?”
Kakashi is motivating Sasuke and telling him that his presence makes Naruto do the wondrous thing. Sasuke is the one that inspires Naruto and makes him strong enough to keep on following his dreams and goals. Sasuke is the best friend of Naruto that kept Naruto’s hopes high.
28. “I also have important things that I want to protect, as a shinobi.”
Kakashi has his priorities sorted, and he knows that friends, family, and relationships are the essential things in life, and they have to be protected no matter the circumstances.
29. “Leaf Village Secret-Finger Justu…1,000 Years of Death!!!”
30. “Sasuke, there’s more to you than just your clan…more than just hatred. Take another look…deep inside your heart.”
31. “I will show you my own move.”
32. “Because you’re the only shinobi in the world who can surpass the Fourth. That’s what I believe.”
33. “Gai…what I said earlier…I was out of line. I was being a self-righteous fool. I realize now that if I’d been in your shoes, I probably couldn’t have stopped him, either.”
34. “I really am… shinobi trash. But the one thing I still learned is this. That void is something that everyone helps you fill. Just because you face adversity and hardships is no reason to give up on this world. A person willing to throw away all those memories… of their friends and comrades, will never find peace of mind.”
35. “Resorting to something like that isn’t going to bury that hole. If you persevere and endure, someone will be there to support you!”
36. “I don’t care if you are one of the legendary sannin, the great shinobi of legend. I swear, take one more step towards Sasuke, and one of us will die here!”
37. “I’ve been around longer than you have, kid. And I’ve seen my share of troubles. You’re not the only one who knows what it’s like to lose somebody. It looks like neither of us has led A charming life, have we? Still, it’s not that bad. At least you and I have been lucky enough to find new comrades to help fill the void.”
38. “Obito… this is the Jitsu you made me perfect. Rin…Obito cared about you; he loved you. You were everything to him; that’s why he gave his life to protect you.”
39. “Sasuke, I don’t like to repeat myself, but I’ll say this one more time, you must forget about revenge.”
40. “If comrades that you trust gather around you, hope can take physical form and become visible. That’s what I believe….”
41. “No matter how far Orochimaru fell, he still loved him… Now I know how the Third Hokage felt.”
42. “Some people want power, and they get mad when they don’t get it. They take their fury out on everyone else. You don’t want it; it becomes you.”
43. “Reanimated Zabuza: I knew I had to fight. But I didn’t think it would be against you, Kakashi.
Kakashi: This is the real world. You were summoned here by the Edo-Tensei technique.”
44. “The hole in one’s heart gets filled by others around you. Friends won’t flock to someone who abandons the memory of his friends and gives up on the world just because things don’t go the way he wants them to… That won’t help fill the hole in your heart. And people won’t help those who run away and do nothing… As long as you don’t give up, there will always be salvation.”
45. “Do you really believe that I’ve managed to survive with just Sharingan? Here’s something I didn’t copy. A Jitsu of my own.”
Amusing Quotes By Kakashi
46. “If I’m still sane by the time I finish their training, it’ll be a miracle.”
47. “I’m telling you this because you don’t get it. You think you get it, which is not the same as actually getting it. Get it?”
48. “Every day, I eat, I sleep, I worry about stupid things. My job is to make sure these kids have as many days as they can where they can be idiots like this.”
49. “As the fate of the two who founded the village of Konoha, Naruto, and Sasuke, their destinies are like theirs.”
50. “To abandon your duty is not courageous.”
51. “That’s a stupid question.”
52. “Naruto, it’s nice that you removed the poison so spiritedly, but you’ll bleed to death if you lose any more blood… Seriously…”
53. “You’ve become as strong…if not stronger than me.”
54. “Hmmm…how do I put this? My first impression of this group… you’re a bunch of idiots!”
55. “A cute girl stopped me on the way, so I danced.”
56. “Sorry, I knew you wouldn’t want to sit still for a lecture, so I figured I’d have to pin you down.”
57. “There’s nothing more boring than a stranger bragging… It’s about time. I’ll make my move! I’ll tell you that the same Jitsu won’t work on me twice.”
58. “While I’d like to act cool and say, “You go on ahead,” I won’t be able to hold him off by myself.”
59. “Hello students, today I got lost on the road of life.” -Kakashi.60. “Sorry I’m late, guys, a black cat crossed my path, so I had to go a long way.”