There are so many wonderful Pokemon quotes that it’s hard to choose just a few. So, I decided to pick my top 117 favorite quotes and share them with you! If you’re a fan of Pokemon like me, then these quotes will definitely make your heart swell. Regardless if you’re new or old to the series, we all know how clichéd some of our favorite lines can be.
Gathering all these quotes from the Pokemon anime series, movies, and games was very nostalgic for me, and I’m sure who must feel a little bit nostalgic yourself while reading them. All the funny, emotional, inspiring, and exciting quotes from Pokemon’s every character, movie, game, and anime series are here.
Best Pokemon Quotes to Inspire You
Pokemon teaches us many lessons about life, and one of them is that one should not give up whatever the circumstance. Pokemon anime, manga, movies, and games are full of motivational sayings that inspire everyone, even today. These life inspiring messages should be kept in mind always as they help us when things are not going as planned.
This show is not just fun but also has an educational purpose because the motivational lessons are still applicable in our lives in some ways. The iconic theme has the famous line about training and keeps on practicing to be the best in the field. Because training was the only way, Ash, Brock, and other pokemon trainers succeeded and started controlling the Pokemon monsters.
The following quotes are some inspiring quotes from some Pokemon characters and Pokemons too. Including Ash, Brock, Misty, Elesa, Mewtwo, N Pokemon Black/White, etc.
You can share them with your friends and fellows to motivate them and support them in a fun way.
Inspiring Quotes by Ash Ketchum
Ash is a courageous and determined person who learned from failures. He never lost hope and kept on practicing and training to become one of the best trainers. He was also ready and motivated and kept people around him in high spirits. His main goal in life was to be the best Pokemon master in the world. He is very passionate about training and raising Pokemon, and this passion never changed.
In the movies, manga, anime, and games, he said some truly inspiring things that are as follows:
1. “Me, give up? No way!” — Ash Ketchum
Ash was strong-minded and never gave up on his dreams and goals.
2. “Well, if you just try hard enough, things will work out, won’t they.” — Ash Ketchum
Ash always gave good bits of advice to his peers and asked them to keep on trying because one day everything will be alright.
3. “Pikachu, our lucky star is shining today!” – Ash Ketchum.
He keeps other spirits high with his support and words.
4. “Reality can really bum you out…” – Ash Ketchum.
Ash knew that life is hard and reality is tiring, and he was realistic with his words.
5. “That’s right, I am too weak to work, but a Pokémon battle isn’t work.” – Ash Ketchum.
Ash has his priorities sorted; he knew that he had to keep going to become the ideal or best trainer.
6. “Know yourself, know your adversary, and you hold the key to victory.” –Ash Ketchum
Ash knew that the key to success is the element of surprise of knowing your enemy and his technique. But the most crucial thing is self-discovery, knowing yourself, knowing yourself, skills, and attributes. Then you have the key in your hand to be prosperous.
Ash is an inspiring character whose life motto was “never give up until it’s over”. From that, we can get the idea that he is a strong and determined character who gives us many educational lessons from his actions and sayings.
Inspiring Quotes by Mewtwo Pokemon GO
Mewtwo is a complex Pokemon with equally tricky personalities. She goes through an existentialist crisis that makes her aggressive and brutal. Nevertheless, sometimes she says some motivating things that could be surprising yet inspirational for us. Mewtwo was arrogant, but she says some sage and influencing things that demand our concentration and reflection.
So I’ve aligned some great quotes from Mewtwo that persuade everyone to contemplate their existence and goals in life.
7. “So, this is my power… but what is my purpose?” — Mewtwo Pokemon GO
Mewtwo always was hard on herself as well as others. Her existence was a big question in her life. She went through the crisis of not knowing her purpose, but she didn’t lose hope and tried to find the meaning of her life.
8. “Humans may have created me, but they will never enslave me. This cannot be my destiny.” – Mewtwo Pokemon GO
The most important and meaningful thing for Mewtwo is freedom, and he hates imprisonment by humans. This quote gives a powerful message to us against imprisoning other creatures because everyone has rights, and enslaving is against rights.
So this inspiring quote is significant, and I believe Mewtwo was very wise as she said these strong words that everyone should remember.
9. “I see now that the circumstances of one’s birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.” — Mewtwo Pokemon GO
Here Mewtwo gives us the powerful message of not letting your circumstances decide what you should do but decide yourself what you want from life. Your future depends upon yourself, not on your birth and not on your past.
Inspiring Quotes by Elesa Pokemon
10. “Getting wrapped up in worries is bad for your body and spirit. That’s when you must short out your logic circuits and reboot your heart.” — Elesa Pokemon
Elesa is a witty person who gave us a firm quote saying that we should not let our misfortune cloud our mind but shed the mist of sadness, work on our aims, keep our spirits high, and keep our hearts motivated to reach our goal point.
Inspiring Quotes by Brock Harrison
Brock Harrison is a humorous character and often says many funny things; surprisingly, he often says something inspiring and motivating.
11. “You can’t expect to win every single battle, but love’s worth fighting for, and if you’re brave and courageous and never quit, you can come out a winner, just like me.” — Brock Harrison
In this quote, Brock gave a meaningful message that one should be courageous enough never to give up on his aims. He also says that it is not necessary to win every fight, but there are some things worth fighting for: love and goals.
12. “A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside remains the same.” – Brock Harrison
Brock here tells us that appearances do no matter what is inside your heart is essential. He highlights the lesson of ‘never judge a book by its cover.’ In other words, the heart never changes; values and emotions always remain the same irrespective of situations and appearances.
Inspiring Quotes by Misty Williams
13. “We don’t have any money, but we’d be happy to work to pay for any damages.” – Misty Williams.
Misty here said something essential in this materialistic world that money can’t buy everything. Money is necessary, but skills or talent get you to be successful in life. Only your skills and determination are required money is just superficial.
Inspiring Theme Song Quotes
The Pokemon theme song is filled with inspirational messages. The theme song says that if you want to be superior and if you’re going to be the best in what you do, never stop training or never give up. Your destiny is in your hands, and it is up to you to catch it.
14. “It’s you and me. I know it’s my destiny.” — Pokemon Theme Song
In this quote, we also get the sense of companionship or friendship that, together with our friends, we can do anything, face every hurdle in life, and finally, we will get to the endpoint of our destiny.
15. “I wanna be the very best like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test; to train them is my cause.”
Here we see a promise to ourselves that I’m going to be the leading one, I will be the best one ever. I will make everyone follow the proper steps for the right cause.
Inspiring Quotes from Other Characters
Some other characters of Pokemon also uttered great quotes in movies, manga, anime, and games that give high spirit messages to us.
16. “Make your wonderful dream a reality; it will become your truth. If anyone can, it’s you.” – N, Pokemon Black/White
This quote is one of my favorite quotes because it conveys that you can realize your dreams and achieve your goals. It is up to you to make your dreams into reality because you are the only one that can do it.
17. “Take charge of your destiny.” – Rayquaza
Here Rayquaza, a Pokemon, inspires us to keep trying because it is the only way to reach our goal. A person who has the zeal to take charge of his aims can get them in the end. The quote tells us the great importance of self-belief.
18. “Even if you lose in battle, if you surpass what you’ve done before, you have bested yourself.” — Marshal
Marshal gave a vital lesson that no matter what you have achieved before, it does not matter if you lost a battle. The important thing is that you learn from your mistakes and don’t repeat them. It is what matters the most. If you have corrected the error, you have done yourself justice.
Best Pokemon Quotes to Make You Laugh
Pokemon gives us many lessons, but it was not always educational or tedious or boring, but it is pretty exciting. The funny moments in Pokemon made it relatable to almost everyone. I believe humor makes a show more intriguing, and Pokemon is nothing less.
The funny characters, funny quotes, and moments made this show the most loved show in anime history. The witty dialogues and passages are humorous. These quotes will surely lighten up your day and let you forget about the daily grind of life. So, let get into the humorous storm of Pokemon.
Best Funny Pokemon Quotes by Brock Harrison
Brock is one of the most caring characters in Pokemon; he looks after everyone like a big brother. His past life made him hard and frustrated, but soon, he recovered the excitement and zeal for life. I believe Brock is a character with many dimensions, and he is intelligent, strong, and funny.
He is passionate about many things especially being a Pokemon doctor. He says many funny things that make him a compelling character. Brock is the best companion to Ash, and one of his best qualities is his dry humor and his way of delivering it.
19. “When you have lemons, you make lemonade; and when you have rice, you make rice balls.” — Brock
Brock is known for his domestic abilities like cooking, cleaning, and sewing. He is fond of cooking, Ash and everyone loves his cooking too. He said this quote when he was cooking that when you have lemons, it is pretty clear to make lemonade, and when you have rice, you make rice balls. It is the only option.
20. “I’ll use my trusty frying pan… as a drying pan!” — Brock
Here Brock makes kitchen utensils remark about using a frying pan for another purpose than frying that is quite funny in context.
21. “This Larvitar needs time to warm up to people.” – Brock Harrison.
Brock makes a funny remark about a Larvitar not being friendly to humans.
22. “Rejected…by the only girl I ever loved!” – Brock
Although Brock is mature and rational, his rationality and strong-mindedness disappear whenever he sees a beautiful girl. He is very passionate about finding a beautiful girl for himself. But Brock hardly ever succeeds in finding a perfect girl from his dreams. The girls usually reject him when they see how impulsive and desperate he is to get a girlfriend.
23. “This Nurse Joy’s Bangs are 1 cm longer than any other Joy in the country.” – Brock
Brock cannot help himself from making funny remarks about anything. Here he is referring to Nurse Joy’s bangs that are longer than any Joy in the country. It is pretty witty and funny if you know the whole context.
24. “That’s progress. At least his mouth is working.” – Brock
Again he made a humorous comment about Ash. Ash earlier said that he is too weak to move, but he couldn’t help himself from not accepting a challenge to prove his skills as the Pokemon master, so that is why Brock made this dry remark on Ash.
This is one of the best recurring jokes in Pokemon that make Pokemon fans laugh every single time.
Best Funny Pokemon Quotes by Ash Ketchum
Ash made some funny comments here and there, too. These are some of the most memorable, humorous remarks in Pokemon history.
25. “That’s okay, Brock, you’ll find lots of other girls to reject you!” — Ash Ketchum
Here Ash makes a funny comment on Brock. It will help if you recall that Brock longs to have a girlfriend, but all the girls reject him. So Ash makes this sarcastic remark in mock sympathy.
26. “If anybody’s out there, you can come out. And if you’re a monster or a ghost, you can stay where you are.” — Ash Ketchum
This quote is from one of the funniest moments in Pokemon when Ash asks someone who was hiding to come out, but at the same time, he says only come out if you are a human. If you are a monster or a ghost, you can keep on hiding.
Best Funny Pokemon Dialogues
These are some hilarious Pokemon dialogues combined from anime, movies, manga, and games for you to enjoy. These funny moments are so memorable and enjoyed by all Pokemon fans. While reading these dialogues, you might feel transferred back to when you first heard them or read them.
27. Meowth: “Don’t worry, that pretty blue head of yours, I’ve got a plan.”
James: “It’s lavender.”
28. Ash: “Err…my name is…Tom Ato!”
Misty: “What!? Err…well…my name is Ann…Chovi.”
Brock: “And my name is Caesar Salad.”
29. Brock: “I didn’t know Vikings still existed….”
Ash: “They mostly live in Minnesota!”
30. James: “I am the Flaming Moltres!”
Jessie: “Where on Earth did he get that costume?”
Meowth: “Straight outta his closet.”
31. Ash: “It’s following Pikachu around like it’s a streaker or something.”
Brock: “Ash, you mean a STALKER!”
32. “Brock Harrison: This is perfect. That cliff is the perfect spot for our first meeting.
Ash Ketchum: Yeah, as soon as she sees you, she can jump right off.” – Pokemon.
Best Funny Pokemon Quotes by Other Characters
Humor is often seen in Pokemon, and the funny moments are not limited to the primary or leading characters, but other Pokemon characters also sometimes say something pretty funny.
33. “Where on Earth did he get that costume?” – Jessie of Team Rocket
Jessie is the nemesis of Ash and his team. She is a vindictive and selfish girl, but sometimes she says something quite witty that makes the audience like her. All in all, humor made the antagonist likable too.
34. “Sometimes I look at that psyducks face, and I get a headache.” — Misty Williams
Here Misty is talking about the psyducks of that give her a headache every time she sees it.
35. “The Last Time You Cooked You Wiped Out Eight Of My Nine Lives.”- Meowth
The funniest thing Meowth ever said was this one. Meowth was feeling hungry, and Jessie offered to make something because she had worked as a chef. Both Meowth and James knew her prowess as a chef. So Meowth says that the previous experience has lessened her lives by eight, and she is not ready to lose one more.
36. “I know why you’re surprised. I look like all the other nurses, don’t I? My first cousin works in Pewter City, and my second cousin works in Viridian City. I think I’m the prettiest one, don’t you?” – Nurse Joy.
Here Nurse Joy is bragging about her beauty that we all find hilarious.
37. “Oh, I left my motorcycle at the front desk.” – Officer Jenny.
Officer Jenny left her motorcycle where she was not supposed to leave it.
38. “With enemies like that, who needs friends?” – James.
James from Team Rocket makes this remark opposite to ‘with friends like that who need enemies.’ He made a pretty witty turn out of that phrase that is funny in itself.
39. “By the way, that’ll be a two-dollar charge for resting on my rock.” – Flint.
40. “I hate water, especially WET water.” – Meowth.
Water is always wet, and this quote by Meowth is the funniest.
41. “Ash, you just said you were too weak to work.” – Misty
This quote happened when Brock and Misty were working to make food and Ash was resting and refused to help, but when someone challenged him, he didn’t refuse to accept the challenge to prove his prowess as the best Pokemon master. So it was a long-standing joke for every Pokemon fan.
42. “I’m too young for math!” – NPC, Pokemon: Sun and Moon.
I think everyone is young for maths. This dialogue of NPC is famous for all maths haters.
43. “I know we gotta grab some rare Pokémon for the Boss… but it wouldn’t be such a bad idea if we grabbed a little bite to eat.” – Meowth.
Meowth says the funniest things, and it is always looking for food because it is always hungry.
44. “Well ash ya snooze la lose, and you’re behind right from the start.” – Gary Oak
45. “Do you think we’ll get a bigger part in the next movie?” – Meowth
Meowth’s remark about getting a more prominent part in the next movie is just beyond funny.
46. “That’s so sweet; it must be nice to have big brothers.” – Misty
It is never fun to have big brothers Misty because they annoy the hell out of you. This remark is funny the way Misty said it.
47. “Jiggly puff puff.” – Jigglypuff
Best Pokemon Quotes About Wisdom
Through Pokemon, we saw many stories, and from that stories, we learned many important lessons. The characters of Pokemon are full of wise sayings. The characters and the incidents tell us about their experience and realize the difference between good and evil.
Plights make you hard and wise and ensure that you won’t make the same mistake twice. The educational and knowledge-giving episodes of this show are unique.
48. “A wildfire destroys everything in its path. It will be the same with your powers unless you learn to control them.” — Giovanni
Absolute power corrupts, and who knows it better than Giovanni so his quote has a strong message.
49. “Pokemon aren’t meant to fight; Not like this. It’s useless. What can come out of it?” — Nurse Joy
50. “Even If we don’t understand each other, that’s not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.” — Alder
We should not judge or decide something knowing only the argument from one side. To make wise decisions, listening to both parties is necessary.
51. “Do you always need a reason to help somebody?” — Ash
52. “There are bad ways to win and good ways to lose. What’s interesting and troubling is that it’s not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn’t always land on heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all.” — Grimsley
53. “If there is someone in this world who understands you, it feels like that person is right beside you. Even if you’re as far apart as the end of the land and top of the sky.” — Giallo
Best Pokemon Quotes About Love
Pokemon is a great show for children with meaningful messages. An essential life lesson that Pokemon gives is love and respect. Love is a necessary thing in a person’s life, and if a person feels that he is not loved, he loses hope in life.
These fantastic lessons make this show somewhat educational, which is excellent. Every kid and adult should keep these necessary lessons in their minds and keep them all their lives.
54. “There’s no sense in going out of your way to get somebody to like you.” — Ash Ketchum
If a person likes you he likes you in the way you are. You are doing things or changing yourself to make others like you is not good. It is a beautiful lesson we get from Ash.
55. “A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside remains the same.” — Brock Harrison
56. “You can’t expect to win every single battle, but love’s worth fighting for, and if you’re brave and courageous and never quit, you can come out a winner, just like me.” — Brock Harrison
57. “Don’t you know that love is the most important thing in the whole world?” — Misty Williams
58. “Physical wounds can be treated without much difficulty, but emotional wounds are not so easy to heal.” — NPC
Heartache takes time to heal; only time lessens the emotional wounds. This quote is a very precious piece of advice from NPC.
Best Pokemon Quotes About Life
Life teaches us many lessons that help us keep on going and motivate us to pursue our goals. Pokemon, a kids’ show, also has many small but intrinsic lessons about life that teach us the correct values. These lessons involve: keep going no matter what, hard work always pays off in the end, in life you have to say good-bye to your loved ones, teamwork is the best work, practice makes you learn more, losing is important than consistently winning.
All these things are generally important lessons that everyone needs in their life. All these quotes are taken from Pokemon movies, anime, manga, and games.
59. “Living is using the time given to you. You cannot recall lost time.” — NPC
60. “The important thing is not how long you live. It’s what you accomplish with your life.” — Grovyle
61. “I’m totally unprepared to deal with life’s realities.” — Meowth Pokemon GO
62. “The human sacrificed himself to save the Pokemon. I pitted them against each other, but not until they set aside their differences did I see the true power they all share deep inside. I see now that the circumstances of one’s birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.” – Mewtwo Pokemon GO
63. “Everybody makes a wrong turn once in a while.” — Ash Ketchum
64. “Just when you give him a break, he has to be a nice guy, too.” – Misty Williams
65. “Man has plenty to learn from nature and Pokémon.” — Mr. Briney
66. “Living is using the time given to you. You cannot recall lost time.” – N, Pokemon, Black/white.
67. “You were created by humans to obey humans. You could never be our equal.” – Giovanni
68. “The more wonderful the meeting, the sadder the parting.” — Looker
Best Pokemon Quotes About Friendship
Friendship is one of the most important parts of Ash’s life and his journey to becoming one of the best Pokemon masters. Friends and company made him strong throughout his journey, and he realized that helping friends is the foremost thing a person does.
Friends make a person better, and good friends always keep you on a good path, and these good friends are always the reason behind your success. Friendship is the main element in Pokemon, and without friendship, this show wouldn’t be complete.
Mewtwo never believed in friendship between humans and Pokemon, but Ash and his friend made her think that humans and Pokemon could be friends with their care and kindness.
69. “I will show you that my love for my friends permeates every cell in my body.” — N Pokemon Black/White
70. “You see, sometimes friends have to go away, but a part of them stays behind with you.” — Ash Ketchum
71. “Human and Pokemon can *NEVER* be friends.” – Mewtwo Pokemon GO
72. “That cannot be. You said we were partners. We stood as equals.” – Mewtwo Pokemon Go
73. “The bond you share with your Pokemon is marvelous.” — Professor Oak
74. “If I was a better Pokemon trainer, I’d stop making all these excuses. From now on, I swear I’ll never run away and leave my friends behind again. No more excuses.” — Ash Ketchum
Best Pokemon Quotes About Talent/Skills/Practice
Ash lost as many matches as he won but it is not about winning and bragging about it. The most important thing is what you learn during these matches. These experiences add to your skills in some way, and you know new things more and more. So it is not about winning or losing it is about learning because only learning helps you gain skills that add to your natural talent.
So here are some skills/talent/practice quotes I have gathered from all the movies, anime series, etc.
75. “To them, this is just one more challenge. They follow their hearts. That is what sets them apart, and will make them Pokémon Masters.” — Miranda
76. “It’s more important to master the cards you’re holding than to complain about the ones your opponent was dealt.” — Grimsley
77. “Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with all their favorites.” — Karen
78. “ Cause I always play to win!” – Ash Ketchum
79. “The world’s greatest Pokémon Master is waiting for me! Let’s use our Pokémon to get to that island!” — Ash Ketchum
80. “Team Rocket blasting off at the speed of light!” – James.
81. “Behold my powers! I am the strongest Pokémon in the world. Stronger even than Mew.” – Mewtwo Pokemon GO
82. “Misty Williams: The plan is working like you said it would, Brock.
Brock Harrison: Right. Raichu evolved too fast, and it never learned any of the speed attacks it can only learn in the Pikachu stage.” – Pokemon.
Best Quotes from Pokemon Games
The most popular thing in the Pokemon Franchise was the Pokemon video games, and they also had some iconic quotes in them that captured the attention of Pokemon fans. The games made it possible for all the Pokemon fans to enjoy the virtual experience of the Pokemon Universe. The amazing Pokemon video games have a lot of dialogues in them too. And some of these dialogues were good enough to be remembered.
So here are all the best quotes from the Pokemon games. Some of these quotes are hilarious. Some of them are educational in some way, so keep on looking to find your favorite Pokemon quote from Pokemon games.
83. “Getting wrapped up in worries is bad for your body and spirit. That’s when you must short out your logic circuits and reboot your heart.” – Elesa.
84. “This brat’s tough. Tougher than I can put into words, and I know a lot of words.”- Galactic Grunt.
85. “Children are not just things that belong to their parents.” – Lillie.
86. “My body is ready.” – Veteran Timeo on Victory Road.
87. “Let’s Go! Kneecaps!” – Youngster.
88. “When I think about it, you, too, are all alone in the world.” – NPC, Pokemon: Sun and Moon.
89. “Remember my super cool Rattata? My Rattata is different from regular Rattata. It’s like my Rattata is in the top percentage of all Rattata.” – Joey.
90. “My face is reflected in the water. It’s a shining grin full of hope, or maybe it’s a look of somber silence struggling with fear…” – NPC, Pokemon: Alpha Sapphire.
91. “Y’all are Stupid!” – Guzma.
92. “I came when I heard you had beaten the Elite Four!” – Professor Oak.
93. “I like shorts! They’re comfy and easy to wear!” – Youngster.
94. “If the Pokemon I liked were there, I’d go anywhere. That’s what a real trainer does.” – Ace Trainer Emma.
95. “The strength to protect, huh? But what are you really protecting? A tomorrow that will only end up being worse than today?” – Lysandre.
96. “They’re not here. Let’s ride the Ferris wheel and see if we can spot them. I love Ferris wheels… the circular motion… the mechanics… they’re like collections of elegant formulas.” – N, Pokemon: Black/White.
97. “If I were to make bad puns when I’m supposed to be telling a joke, doesn’t it give people even more of an opportunity to tease me and start a funny back-and-forth?” – Elesa.
98. “What is this pressure I feel…? Something… is enraged?” – Cyrus.
99. “Wanna see what destruction looks like? Here it is in human form.” – Guzma.
100. “I may be bad and stupid, but I’m serious about Pokémon.” – NPC, Pokemon: Sun and Moon.
Best Quotes from Pokemon Movies
There have been dozens of Pokemon movies, but the most enjoyed and most famous was the first Pokemon movie, Mewtwo Strikes Back; it is the most loved fan favorite so far that Netflix made a 3D version of this movie. The new generation is loving the remake of Mewtwo Strikes Back 3D immensely.
101. “Oh our experiment isn’t over yet, it’s just beginning. Now the serious testing begins.” – Dr. Fuji.
102. “We dreamed of creating the world’s strongest Pokémon, and we succeeded.” – Dr. Fuji
103. “I should have known there was something fishy about them besides the way they smell.” – Brock Harrison.
104. “I see now that the circumstances of one’s birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.” – Mewtwo Pokemon GO
105. “I don’t know. Just shut up and swim!” – Jessie of Team Rocket.
106. “A wildfire destroys everything in its path. It will be the same with your powers unless you learn to control them.” – Giovanni.
107. “It’s more important to master the cards you’re holding than to complain about the ones your opponent was dealt.” – Grimsley.
108. “Oh! Corphish may be a strong pokemon, but it has a lot to learn about team spirit.” – Ash Ketchum.
109. “We do have a lot in common: the same earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what’s the same, instead of looking at what’s different, well, who knows?” – Meowth.
110. “I am the Flaming Moltres!” – James of Team Rocket.
111. “Just when you give him a break, he has to be a nice guy, too.” – Misty.
Best Pokemon Mewtwo Quotes
Mewtwo is the most quoted character in Pokemon after Ash because she says great things that will stay in your mind. Mewtwo is considered one of the strongest Pokemon. She constantly questioned her existence. She hated humans because they created her, and she swore never to be enslaved by them.
She is aggressive, challenging, and selfish and her doubtful attitude towards his existence made him a cynic. So most of the time e say things that are very meaningful and deep. All those quotes with their meanings are mentioned below.
112. “I wasn’t born a Pokémon. I was created, and my creators have used and betrayed me! So, I stand alone!” – Mewtwo Pokemon GO
Mewtwo strongly believes that her creators betrayed him when they made him and left him alone. So that made him look at every human with suspicious eyes. He is not ready to trust another human being.
113. “So I am simply the end result of your experiment. What becomes of me now that your experiment is over?” – Mewtwo Pokemon Go
This is a problematic question Mewtwo asked from her creator about the purpose of her life when she fulfilled the role she was created for. Mewtwo’s existence is a big question for her and often asks this query.
114. “These humans… they care nothing for me.” – Mewtwo Pokemon GO
Here you see the doubtful and hopeless views of Mewtwo about humans. All of this is because humans created her just for an experiment and then deserted her, which made a very harsh impact. So she is not ready to forgive humans.
115. “You humans are a dangerous species. You brought me into your world with no purpose but to be your slave. But now, I have my own purpose. My storm will create my own world by destroying yours.” – Mewtwo Pokemon GO
Mewtwo has now a purpose in life of making his powerful world and destroying the human world by unleashing her extreme strength.
116. “I’ll decide my own rules.” – Mewtwo Pokemon GO
Mewtwo lives her life by her own rules. She is a rebel and wouldn’t listen to any convention or authority other than her own.
117. “Perhaps you are unique, a unique human. One of a kind.” — Mewtwo Pokemon GO
For the first time, Mewtwo was inspired by a person and said this to Ash when he sacrificed his safety by helping Mewtwo. This quote comes from a sweet scene when both smile at each other.