Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker published by Namco-Bandai is a multiplayer online game for multiple gaming consoles like Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Naruto games were always really popular amongst, not just fans, but casual gamers as well because they always offered good fun and gaming experience. What Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker offers is great and already guaranteed fun but this time with your friends. Since this game is free in the PS Plus store for PlayStation users, we decided to bring you a short guide on how to invite your friends on Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker game for all consoles.
On every gaming console, you can invite your friends through the friend’s hub/lobby available on your consoles. As we already mentioned, the PS Store is the place you can purchase Shinobi Striker. For Xbox, the game is available through Xbox/Microsoft Store, and on Windows, you can acquire a game on Steam.
Why are we mentioning games platform stores? Well, for some of them, it is important to have those hubs open, and if you’re interested, stay with us to see how to invite your friends for epic battles in Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker.
How To Invite Friends On Playstation Consoles?
Playstation consoles are fairly easy to handle, especially when it comes to gaming hubs and public voice chat rooms that are making gaming with your buddies really easy and enjoyable. For you to invite your friends, your character needs to be in a hub area, in this case, Konoha from Naruto anime. While you’re there, you need to follow these steps:
- Press the “touchpad” on your joystick and wait for the friend’s list to load,
- When the friends list loads, find friends’ username on the list and press the “X” button on their name,
- Your friend needs to be online
- If your friend is online and you pressed the “X” button, this time press the”∆” button,
- You will get a menu where you can choose three different game modes you want to play,
- Choose the one you want and press the “X” button again.
How To Invite Friends On Xbox Consoles?
Xbox consoles, especially 360 ones, are famous for their voice lobbies that made every gaming experience enjoyable. Well, you can do it pretty easily.
Follow these steps:
- First, you need to obviously have a friend logged into Xbox Live,
- When they do that, you open the Shinobi Striker game,
- While you are in the main lobby, press the “Xbox” button on your joystick,
- You will get a list of your friends, press on the one you want to play with,
- Click on their name and press on invite option,
- You have the options “Invite to a party” (that you can select if you originally made it), and “Invite to a game”
- Press between two options.
There is a possibility to invite friends from the game hub in Shinobi Striker the same as on the Playstation platform, but this way is the most common for Xbox consoles. Enjoy!
How To Invite Friends On Windows PC?
First of all, you need to open Steam to actually make this work. The same goes for your buddies. Second of all, you need to have your buddies on the friend list. If that is settled, we can begin the procedure step by step.
- Click the “TAB” button while you are in the game social hub (Konoha),
- Find your friend’s name on the list and press the “F” button on your keyboard to invite them,
- Wait for your friend to accept your invite, and go to Kakashi Hatake to start your missions,
- Click the option you want and start your Shinobi journey by clicking the “T” button on your keyboard.
After this guide, hopefully, we helped you in starting your Shinobi journey. Even though Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker is not the best game in the universe, it is pretty cool and a great game for you to play with your friends. And don’t forget, this game is free on the PS Plus store. If you’re interested in more free games this month, check out this article.