There are various islands scattered between Lost Ark‘s continents, each of which has been built on a fragment of Arkesia’s rich history. Snowpang Island is a great location to gather helpful resources and even obtain special items – and have loads of fun while doing so. Thankfully, Snowpang Island’s quests are rather straightforward.
Snowpang Island is an Adventure island in Lost Ark, involving a PvP snowball fight and a unique quest chain for the relative rewards. Players will need a ship to reach the location.
It can feel complex to get to Snowpang Island and partake in the events to acquire its awesome and unique rewards. But, getting there and taking advantage of everything Snowpang Island has to offer can be fairly simple with the right approaches.
What Is Snowpang Island In Lost Ark?
There are various interesting islands scattered throughout the land of Arkesia, ranging from quaint island hideaways to larger islands populated with villages and unique landscapes. However, Lost Ark also features some special islands that host PvP events for unique rewards.
Snowpang Island combines the brutality of battle with the harshness of cruel winters, covered in snow and ice. Snowpang Island is classified as an Adventure Island in Lost Ark, and you may be surprised to witness a rather mystical atmosphere once you get there.
This classification means that it involves an event and players can only visit the island when it’s active. There’s plenty to see and do on Snowpang Island, and players can walk away – or, sail away – with many handy items, currencies, and even unique rewards.
How To Get To Snowpang Island In Lost Ark
Below is a map describing the location of Snowpang Island, thanks to Maxroll:
Players would have first needed to unlock the sailing ability in Lost Ark before they can travel via ship on Arkesia’s World Map. The sailing ability can only be unlocked after completing the Set Sail quest, which is the last quest in the East Luterra storyline.
Although this ability unlock may seem like extra effort, players will need to finish this quest as part of the main questline. Since the main questline is essential for progressing to the endgame and is crucial for unlocking powerful class skills and more great in-game activities, gaining access to the sailing ability in order to visit Snowpang Island will be more of a bonus.
Players can keep an eye on Snowpang Island’s availability using their Procyon’s Compass – a tool that will display numerous scheduled events and dungeons. Follow these steps to make sure you catch the Snowpang Island event while it’s active:
- Select the compass icon under the minimap in the upper-left corner of the HUD to open Procyon’s Compass.
- Click on ‘Appearance Info’ for ‘Adventure Island’ from the activity tab menu.
- Set and in-game alarm in Lost Ark to track when the Snowpang Island event begins.
Lost Ark Snowpang Island Guide
Snowpang Island offers a ton of exciting and fun activities for players, including a unique and chillingly fun quest, as well as the chance to acquire some handy or special Lost Ark items.
Snowpang Island Quests
Although Snowpang Island itself is cold and harsh, its demanded PvP quest is far more whimsical than one might expect. Players will need to partake in a classic snowball fight in order to complete the first quest.
Simply pick up snowballs from the ground and use them on other players. This age-old and beloved tradition is made more interesting and fun with potential threats, as a result of Snowpang Island’s climate conditions.
Players will need to keep an eye out for spine-chilling threats throughout the first quest, such as high winds and brutal blizzards. As a result, players will need to seek shelter in the safe spots that appear when needed.
The rewards for players who participate in the Snowpang Island’s PvP quest are as follows:
- 1st Place: Fun Snowfight Commemorative Pouch and 6000 Silver
- 2nd Place: Fun Snowfight Commemorative Pouch and 3000 Silver
Snowpang Island Token
Players can receive the Snowpang Island Token as a possible reward from the Fun Snowfight Commemorative Pouch, which is received after completing the first Snowpang Island Adventure quest.
Snowpang Island Quest Chain
Follow-up Snowpang Island quests will only appear after subsequent visits to the island. Each of these quests will reward players with various items and helpful Lost Ark currency.
- Little Sister’s Wish: This Snowpang Island quest is given by Sister, and players will be rewarded with 10,000 Silver.
- Sister, Have You Grown Up?: This Snowpang Island quest is given by Mary, and players will be rewarded with 15,000 Silver.
- Sister, Are You a Snowman?: This Snowpang Island quest is given by Mary, and players will be rewarded with an Offense Battle Item Random Chest which holds a variety of useful battle items – such as grenades of all sorts.
- Help, Ice Spirit!: This Snowpang Island quest is given by Ice Spirit Enri (Ice Butterfly Cliff), and players will be rewarded with 500 Gold.
- With the Power of Snowflakes: This Snowpang Island quest is given by Ice Spirit Enri (Ice Butterfly Cliff), and players will be rewarded with a Red Snowperson Muffler, a Pink Snowperson Muffler, or a Blue Snowperson Muffler, as well as Kindness +1.
Snowpang Island Mokoko Seed Locations
There are 2 Mokoko Seed locations on Snowpang Island, which players can use to bump up their Mokoko Seed count. Having more Mokoko Seeds will allow you to acquire awesome higher-tiered rewards from the Mokoko Seed vendor.
The Snowpang Island Mokoko Seed locations are as follows, thanks to Maxroll:
Although Snowpang Island may take more effort than many other Lost Ark activities, tossing snowballs into players’ faces while dodging incoming whirlwinds of ice is undeniably fun and rewarding. Players can obtain useful currency as well as unique items that will add value to the overall Lost Ark experience.