We all know that the mascot of the Pokémon franchise is Pikachu, but Eevee, another Generation I Pokémon, has also become quite prominent. Thanks to the popularity of Pokémon Let’s Go! Eevee, Eevee has certainly entered the spotlight and cemented its spot in the history of the franchise, becoming extremely popular with the players. With Pokémon Legends: Arceus available globally, we have decided to tell you where you can find Eevee in the game and how you can catch it.
Eevee is a fairly rare Pokémon in Pokémon Legends: Arceus, but it can be found in the Obsidian Fieldlands by traveling to Horseshoe Plains and searching near the pond on the northern side. If you want a better chance at catching an Eevee, you could also wait for a space-time distortion field and wait for Eevee to appear. It is a timid Pokémon, so you’ll have to hide if you want to catch it.
The rest of the article is going to provide you with additional information about Eevee in Pokémon Legends: Arceus. Eevee is, as we have said, very popular, and it is quite important for a lot of players to have it on their roster and to be able to evolve it into one of its evolutions, making it a very powerful team member. In this article, you’ll find everything you need to know about Eevee in Pokémon Legends: Arceus.
Where do Eevee spawn in Pokémon Legends: Arceus?
Eevee is one of the most popular Pokémon in the franchise and is certainly one of the most unique ones, due to the fact that it has eight different evolutions. Aside from being cute and popular, Eevee can be a real powerhouse if you know how to use it and its stats, and how to properly evolve it. This is why most people want Eevee in their roster at one point or the other. Players of Pokémon Legends: Arceus are no exception so we’ll just see what you can do about Eevee in that game.
As are all Pokémon, Eevee is available in Pokémon Legends: Arceus and can be caught. He is, though, one of the rarer Pokémon in the video game and is not very easy to find. Namely, in the game, Eevee appears in only one place and, as it seems, cannot be found anywhere else. That place is in the Obsidian Fieldlands, where Eevee can be found by traveling to Horseshoe Plains and searching near the pond on the northern side. Eevee is, as w have said, somewhat rare and won’t appear there often, which is why you have to be careful to catch it from your first encounter, as it won’t appear there soon.
Alternatively, Eevee can be found in the Crimson Mirelands Space-Time Distortion areas, which attract rare Pokémon more often, including Eevee. This is a better way of finding and catching Eevee, as more of them appear there and are, thus, easier to catch. These are the only known ways of catching Eevee in the game so far.
Pokémon Legends: Arceus – Eevee spawn rate
The exact spawn rate of Eevee in Pokémon Legends: Arceus is not know, but we do know it’s a very rare spawn and that it doesn’t reappear often. We know it appears there during the day, probably more often in the morning and around noon, but the exact spawn rate is still unknown, although we’re certain that the developers are going to release the exact numbers at some point.
How to catch Eevee in Pokémon Legends: Arceus?
In this game, Eevee is a very timid Pokémon, which means that it will escape from the trainer as soon as it spots them. This means it’s more difficult to catch it than you’d expect, as you have to be hidden from Eevee’s sight. The only way to do so, to remain out of sight from Eevee in Pokémon Legends: Arceus is by crouching in the tall grass near the pond where it spaws.
Players will most probably have to throw either a berry to it, or some Dazzling Honey, so they can distract Eevee and make it face the opposite direction. Once you have Eevee’s back turned away from player, they should quickly throw their Heavy Ball at its back for an increased chance of successfully capturing it, although patience is the key here.
How to evolve Eevee in Pokémon Legends: Arceus?
As we all know, Eevee has a total of eight evolutions, which are very difficult to obtain in the core games, as some of them have very specific methods of evolutions. This whole mechanism is identical in this game, and this is what you actually have to do:
If you want to evolve Eevee into Flareon, Glaceon, Leafeon, Jolteon, or Vaporeon, you, as the player, must simply use one the related Evolution Stones on the Pokemon. Those Evolution Stones are the Fire Stone (Flareon), Ice Stone (Glaceon), Leaf Stone (Leafeon), Thunder Stone (Jolteon), and Water Stone (Vaporeon), and all of them can be purchased from the Trading Post in Jubilife Village for 1,000 Merit Points each. Once a Pokemon Legends: Arceus player has bought one of the said stones Stone, they should select it from the Everyday Items section of their Satchels and then select Eevee to perform the transformation.
The first thing you need to do if you want to evolve Eevee into Espeon, Sylveon, or Umbreon, is to get max Friendship with the Pokemon. You can do this by keeping Eevee in the your party and using the Fox Pokemon in battle; players can also check Friendship levels in Pokemon Legends: Arceus by talking to Belamy near the Pastures in southeast Jubilife Village. When Belamy states that the player is “fast friends” with the Eeevee, you will know that is possible to perform the transformation.
Now that you’ve met the first condition, you have to decide if you want an Espeon, Sylveon, or Umbreon, because the evolution process is slightly different for each of them. When they have met the requirements, players should select their Eevee and choose “Evolve”. These are the additional criteria for getting these three Pokémon:
- Espeon: Unequip all Fairy-type moves from the Eevee and evolve during the day.
- Sylveon: Equip a Fairy-type move to the Eevee and evolve at any time.
- Umbreon: Unequip all Fairy-type moves from the Eevee and evolve at night.
Now that you know how it can be done, we’ll just quickly remind you about each Eeveelution, in hope that it might make your choice a tad easier:
- Flareon is a Fire-type Pokémon and has existed since the first generation of games. It is one of the possible final stages of evolution of Eevee. Flareon is a Fire-type Pokémon and has existed since the first generation of games. It is one of the possible final stages of evolution of Eevee. Flareon is a very strong attacker, but is overall a bad choice if you want to utilize your Eevee in battle.
- Espeon is a Psychic-type Pokémon and has existed since the second generation of the game. It is one of the possible final stages of the development of Eevee and the counterpart of Umbreon. Espeon is absolutely loyal to its trainer once it gets down to it. This loyalty goes so far that this Pokémon developed the ability of prophecy to protect its trainers from disaster. And while Espeon might have a high ATK, its attacks are pretty much useless.
- Jolteon is an Electric-type Pokémon and has existed since the first generation of games. It is one of the possible final stages of the evolution of Eevee. Jolteon’s, scratchy fur is the starting point for numerous skills.
- Leafeon is a Grass-type Pokémon and has existed since the fourth generation of the game. It is one of the possible final stages of the evolution of Eevee. Leafeon lives in lonely, dense forests that are crossed by clear streams.
- Glaceon is an Ice-type Pokémon and has existed since the fourth generation of the game. It is one of the possible final stages of the evolution of Eevee. Wild specimens of Glaceon are very rare. They live in cold regions because they are perfectly adapted to them. Glaceon can lower its body temperature as low as -60 ° C, which allows it to freeze the air around it.
- Vaporeon is a Water-type Pokémon and has existed since the first generation of games. It is one of the possible final stages of the evolution of Eevee. It has a cell composition similar to that of water molecules. This structure enables him to “blend” with water as he likes. That quality offers him camouflage in the water.
- Sylveon is a Fairy-type Pokémon and has existed since the sixth generation of the game. It is one of the possible final stages of the evolution of Eevee. Although it knows many attacks, it is actually one of the more peace-loving Pokémon, which suggests its bond category.
- Umbreon is a Pokémon of the Dark type and has existed since the second generation of the game. It is one of the possible final stages of the development of Eevee and the counterpart of Espeon.