As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We also participate in other affiliate programs and are compensated for referring traffic and business to them.
The world of Minecraft is teeming with mobs, zombies, and wild monsters. It would be challenging for you to deal with such deadly creatures if you don’t have effective weapons or enchantments against them. One such item is a bookshelf. Most of the players use it to improve their items to reach the highest enchantment levels. The highest enchantment levels also allow a player to get the best and the most efficient tools, weapons, and armors in its Minecraft world. But how does it work?
You will need fifteen bookshelves to reach level 30. It is the highest level enchantment. To make one, you will have to place fifteen bookshelves around the enchanting table. Place all the bookshelves close to each other. Surround your enchanting table with one block of high bookshelves leaving space in the perimeter. You can also use any planks for the same purpose.
The number of bookshelves will tell you the enchantment level in Minecraft. Level 2 requires one bookshelf. So, level 30 requires fifteen bookshelves. You can easily make, find, craft, mine, and use the bookshelves in your gaming world. So, gear up for the interesting upcoming information of level 30 enchantments in Minecraft gameplay. After reading this article, you will learn all the essential details to reach the level 30 enchantments.
How Many Bookshelves Do You Need For 30 Levels?
You need one bookshelf for two levels, thus bringing the number to fifteen bookshelves for level 30 enchantments. To enchant something, you will have to gain experience points. Experience points are useful to enchant different items or tools (weapons, armors, books) in the Minecraft world.
But knowing how to get these experience points is still vague. Yet, the following things will help you to gain experience points in Minecraft:
- By killing the wild creatures, you can get significant experience points.
- Mining resources will enable you to gain the greatest experience points or XP and reach higher enchantment levels.
- Smelting iron or food also increases your enchantment level.
- Breeding animals or fishing helps you to achieve many experience points.
- Potion bottle will also serve you the same.
- You can also get some experience points by fishing with a fishing rod.
- Fighting skeletons and other mobs will add to your experience points.
- You will get the greatest experience points by killing the ender dragon.
- You can also get them by trading with the villagers.
- You can also use the enchant command for the same purpose.
- Removing an enchantment from one of your tools will give you some experience points.
What Is The Minimum Amount Of Bookshelves For Level 30?
As mentioned above, you need 15 bookshelves to reach level 30 enchantments in your gameplay. You cannot compromise on the number of bookshelves to reach any specific level. So, this is the least or the greatest number of bookshelves you need to reach level 30. But, you will need to be at level 1 to reach the highest enchantment levels in Minecraft.
Where Do You Get Bookshelves For Level 30 Enchantments?
Bookshelves are the most useful and important things to decorate your enchantment table. You can also use them to make your enchanting table more powerful. But what is the actual need to get a bookshelf in Minecraft, and what are the benefits of getting these bookshelves in Minecraft? Read more to get the answer to your question.
You will need to get these bookshelves to have better-enchanted items or things. You also want to get them for maximizing the number of drops from your enemies. You can search them in libraries, villages, and many other related places in your Minecraft world. You will need to collect a few things as raw material for these bookshelves. The raw materials include:
- Crafting table
- Three books for one bookshelf
- Six wooden planks for one bookshelf
You can also get bookshelves by these simple methods:
- Collect many blocks and go to your enchanting table. Your enchantment table is in the middle of the square.
- Place bookshelves side-by-side. The outline should be 5 x 5 square.
- The bookshelves should be one block high when compared with the crafting table. In this way, you will get bookshelves for level 30 enchantments.
It is the best way to craft the bookshelves for the maximum level of enchantment. You would require three books and six planks for one bookshelf. For fifteen bookshelves, you will need forty-five books and almost ninety planks.
All you need to do is follow the method below to proceed further to make one bookshelf.
- Depending upon your ease, use any plank for your bookshelves
- You will need a crafting grid of 3×3
- Then put six planks in the first and the last rows of your grid
- Fill the middle rows of your crafting table with the books
- Make sure that you have placed all the items at their exact positions
- You will get your bookshelf at the top right corner of your inventory slot
- Move it to your Minecraft creative mode
- Your bookshelf is ready to use now
- Repeat all the above steps until you get 15 bookshelves
- You have successfully made 15 bookshelves for level 30 enchantments
- Also, make sure that you have placed all the bookshelves one block away from your crafting table
How Many Bookshelves for Maximum Enchantment?
Level 30 is the highest enchantment level that you can reach in your virtual gaming world of Minecraft. All the players try to craft different items, mine them, or improve their weapons to achieve maximum enchantment. A player cannot exceed this level. A player also needs to maximize its experience points to reach the maximum enchantment level (level 30). And you can get these experience points by mining, trading, battling with your enemies, killing the deadly mobs and monsters, and using different useful enchantments.
How Many Bookshelves for Enchantment Table?
An enchantment table helps you to enchant different items and tools such as armors. An enchantment table usually needs 15 bookshelves for level 30 enchantments. You need to surround your enchantment table with 15 bookshelves placed one above the other and must be one block away from your table. That will result in the maximum enchantment level.
How Many Levels Does A Level 30 Enchant Take?
It will cost you almost three levels to get level 30 enchant. Level 30 enchantments make your weapons and tools faster and efficient and allow you to defend yourself in a much better way. These are the magical things in Minecraft. Most of the enchantments at level 3 have the maximum enchanting capacity. For example, silk touch, unbreaking, thorns, respiration, and fortune have the maximum level 3 enchantments.
Level 30 enchants desirable among the players, and most of them want them from the start of their games. They want so, to make their weapons very efficient and effective against their enemies. They also want them for their survival in this world that is teeming with deadly creatures.
Level 30 Enchantment Table Set up
Here are a few pre-requisites to get the setup for the level 30 enchantment table. You will need:
- Two diamonds
- Four obsidians
- One book
These things are required to make your enchantment table, there are no alternatives. After you have used these items for your enchantment table, you will need to set up the level 30 enchantment table. This table will help you to attain the maximum level of enchantments.
But how you would set it up in your world? Let’s learn about it.
- Take 15 bookshelves in your inventory.
- Move to the selected area for the proper setup of your table
- Go to your enchantment table
- Place all the bookshelves on top of each other
- Make a square of 5×5 with the bookshelves
- Ensure that you have placed all the bookshelves one block away and one block high to the enchanting table.
- Keep an opening for a door in that area.
- After you have placed all the bookshelves at their exact positions, you will get a level 30 enchantment table in your invention slot.
You can use this table to get maximum level enchantments for the enhanced working of your weapons.
What Is The Least Amount Of Bookshelves For Level 30?
For level 30 enchantments, you will have to need 15 bookshelves. You can either collect them from your nearby sources or craft them by using your enchanting table. It is the fixed number for the bookshelves you will need for level 30. You can’t exceed this limit.
Each level in Minecraft has its specific and fixed requirements for the number of bookshelves. You won’t be able to get the exact level if you don’t comply with this rule. So, try getting 15 bookshelves for level 30.